By building on, challenging and supplementing the excellent work that is already taking place across the parishes, dioceses and in the National Church Institutions it is hoped that Renewal and Reform will help enable the church to move to a place where:
- Followers of Jesus are faithful witnesses to the transforming love of God in word and action
- Churches are equipped to make and sustain disciples across all generations
- Churches, chaplaincies and fresh expressions are able to have the ministry and leadership they need
- Dioceses have senior leadership which is more representative and better equipped for God’s mission
- The whole church can confidently communicate our faith in a digital age
- The whole church is focussing greater energy on our participation in God’s mission
And through all of this that more and more people may come to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.